torstai 29. lokakuuta 2009

Baby news

I have to admit I´m not especially a fan of children other than my own of course, other peoples kids are the ones screaming on public transportation or throwing themselves on the floor on shops, they´re also the one you can´t shout, shut up too. My own girls of course are angels or maybe I´d just like to believe that.

I don´t particulary want more kids of my own, might be I´m a bit afraid of being a single mum again. But anyway.

I´ve recently felt fine, nothing special going on to be sad or particulary happy about but after all shit I´ve gone through it felt nice to have a mellow period. BUT

Bomb one. The X:s girlfriend is moving in with him. *dislike*

Bomb two which is way way heavier than the first: My dad who´s 58 is expecting a baby with his girlfriend 39. I am devastated since my dad´s so old.

So this time the babynew made me upset, sad, angry, sorry, and chocked.

Now I have kinda eliminated all men in my life since my dad and I aren´t speaking after a huge fight. My X is well an X. And that´s it.

So now I´m waiting for bomb number three....

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

JAg förstår att det känns jobbigt för dej...Men månne det inte blir lättare med tiden.KRAMIZ

Iina kirjoitti...

Tjenare. Ville bara skriva kort så du vet att jag varit hit och läst. Skickar många kramar med, låter jobbigt det där med farsan din. Hoppas det reder ut sej. Ring eller messa nån gång om du vill ha sällskap till flickorna, Mimmi o Tintin är nu hemma från dagis.