tiistai 2. maaliskuuta 2010

Whatever may come, I will have it

Long time no write.
I´ve been busy or honestly I´ve been lazy.
I am writing my (insert ugly words) thesis for school and it goes well, not so well. I´m getting to be an expert in avoiding it, maybe I could write my thesis about that.

Well I recently got rehired again which is amazing and I am happy happy happy about it.
I´m planning to fix up the balcony and go on a trip, maybe even alone.

The girls are doing well, and I picked up my lost enthusiasm for the gym and for dieting. And realized I suck at doing stuff I consider to be boring.

So... since my last post:

Trips: Copenhagen, expensive country and freezing cold, defintely going back.

Clothes: Took Melinda shopping she´s a shopaholic in the making, took myself shopping and my credit cards are screaming for mercy for maybe 5 years to come.

Home: I discovered while being in Copenhagen that I have a design home since I love marimekko and iittala.

Loves: blaah.

Babynews: Still the chocker with me becoming a bigsister and honestly I rather not think about it.

Exes: Well the only person I consider as an ex is my daughters father and we´re acctually doing really well, so well we managed to take ourselves and our daughters to the Moominworld where we got our feet wet and froze our ass off. He´s not a bad person really, I think.

Must haves: Prada sunglasses I fell in love with them, not with the prizetag though... Iittala Aalto tourqoise wase, a gorgeous summer balcony where I can sip on margaritas and watch the sun set over the aura river...

Waiting for: Summer, my thesis to be finished as if by a miracle, paychecks, all the gorgeous summerclothes, shoes, accessories and icecream.

Need to: Literally work my ass off at the gym, save money (as if)...

Want to: Fall in love.

So this year: I want to travel, wear a bikini with no shame, shop til I drop without guilt. Meet the person of my dreams and be a happy puppy.

I am so utterly bored...

Ei kommentteja: