sunnuntai 14. maaliskuuta 2010

Limbo/Gotta get away/Bitch/I´m not moving

I´m stuck in this weird limbo. Not really sure if I care enough to get off. It feels as if everything is meaningless. I honestly do not care.

So I´m sorry I´ll never be nobodys wife cause I´m a bitch and that is my right.
We gotta go around again so lets hold on.
Gotta get away, gotta get away, cause I´ve become so numb.

Cause if one day you wake up and find that you´re missing me... I´m not moving...

So let´s just finish this limbo, no more games. I´m not capable of care enough to see this through. I stopped playing with fire when it started to burn.

And it burns burns burns like a ring of fire.

I don´t believe in love... it never did a thing for me. Can´t you see that?!

I´m sitting here, waiting for the light to embrace me. The tormented souls are the last to go, so I´ve heard, so I´ll be here forever. I might fuck you up too.

Stear clear. Leave me in peace.

Pictures of me and you, fading like flowers in the corner of the street whatsbeen and neverwill.

Ignore it, my thoughts are floating on a one way street to hell.


Can you pick out the songs?

Ei kommentteja: