keskiviikko 10. maaliskuuta 2010

Torn or confessions of a horrible mother

So as it looks I´ve started writing in english, it´s easier, almost everyone gets english so this is it.

I´m a horrible mother oh well not really I don´t hit my kids or send them to bed hungry and dirty and I say I love them and mean it aswell.
But everytime when they´re gone for a few days I start imagining life without them, yeah I know too late for abortions and such nowdays but I don´t mean gone forever but maybe they could like live with their dad. But in cold hard cash that would be a huge economic loss for me and that´s why I´m not shipping them over. And cause I kinda want to be there for all the great things in their life like school, kindergarten etc. I´d just like my spare time off and no early mornings and no buying shoes and such for them. So I´m torn.

I love my girls, they bring me joy and laughter and I cherish them but still. I´m single but still I´m confined to my apartment not even able to go and buy groceries without dragging them alone. Going to the gym after 19 pm would be ludacris since they´re both slow and gets really screamy when they´re tired. And not to mention mornings. Saturday is off day and I have to drag my tired bones up at 8 o´clock in the morning because someone else is hungry I mean c´mon.
So it would be easy being a weekend mum , seeing them when it fits me, but as I said I would lose childsupport and instead have to pay child support which I can´t afford so...

But it takes some injustment everytime when they come home and everytime they go...
Maybe I should discuss this with my ex again and the girls could go live with him this summer again, that would be great.

I know this sounds immature but I am not, I just long for peace and quiet and relief from my responsability some times. It feels a bit unfair that I have to carry the motherload of responsabilities and my ex doesn´t have to do anything else than pay child support..

But I love my children, they are the world to me... and this feeling of being torn occurs sometimes and then it´s gone again when I have my kids in my arms again... missing people is something I´m not capable of...

So let´s all wait for the collapsing of Mylly Bridge,,, some drama in our lives, I´m getting bored...

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Har ni funderat på möjligheten med vecka/vecka? Fast vet ju inte hur det då är med pengarna. Här är en till hemsk mamma som med glädje skickar pojkarna till farföräldrarna med sambon över så många veckoslut som möjligt och fantiserar om veckor utan släpande av barn hit och dit. (Är alltså jag som drar nästan hela lasset fast vi är sambon..)

"Melli"