lauantai 25. lokakuuta 2008

Lost: Control

In a place far far away everybody´s happy, there´s no sorrow, no pain.
But this is the real world and the aching stays.
It all went dark and I lost my sense of reality.
I went down with the suction to this cold dark place.
It felt good for a short while.
Now the buttons open and I wonder why.
How come it was me who fell into this hole.
How come I stayed there for so long.
I suppose I like the darkness.
It´s safe.
But now´s the time to break free.
No more darkness only light.
No more shame, no more hate.
Only a life, only a chance
Only a moment to change.
Taking it, never easy.
But I will.
And I believe that a year from now
I´m free from this burden.
I´m free from the pain.
The buttons will stay closed.
Cause that´s who I am.

Once bed was a place to sleep in,
Now it´s something larger than life.

Ei kommentteja: